Your Order Confirmation
Email - Please check your order thoroughly. If there are any errors or changes please email us immediately. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address as parcels which are returned to us as undeliverable will incur a re-dispatch fee. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are not refundable.
All order cancellations must be emailed or sent in writing. Your order is considered current unless cancelled in writing (via email). Orders can not be cancelled after they have been shipped.
Pricing and Payment
- All prices are listed in GBP £
- Master Plan Diaries UK reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Payment will be accepted by credit card (Mastercard and Visa), Direct deposit, or Paypal.
We ship to the UK and most parts of Europe only.
We use Royal Mail to deliver our products and most products are shipped within 2 business days of ordering.
Return and Exchange Policy
- If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy. Master Plan Diaries UK accept returns on all items that are returned within 10 days of receipt. We will exchange or refund the full product price of your order.
- Please ensure that the product(s) are as new, ie: unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
- Email us with the following details: Your Name, Invoice Number, Reason for Return. We will then give you a Credit Return Number to include with the return and details of where to return the product.
Please note: The postage cost of orders is not refundable unless a product is deemed faulty. Under no circumstances will a refund or credit be given if the products received are used, damaged or without original packaging. These items will be returned to the customer with the customer responsible for any return shipping costs.
- If you have requested a refund, a credit will be issued via the same payment method used within 7 days of receipt of returned goods, provided the CRN (Customer Return Number) is clearly marked on the package.
- Exceptions to Returnable Products - Products offered on Sale are not returnable unless faulty. This type of sale is considered final. From time to time some products may be offered at a discounted price due to slight damaged or a small fault, this will be detailed on the product page. These items are also not returnable and the sale is considered final.
If the item has been sent to the incorrect address or has been returned to sender after attempts have been made to arrange delivery, the customer will may need to pay a re-dispatch fee.
Products Deemed Faulty
Master Plan Diaries UK prides itself on quality control and checks all products to the best of its ability before sending them out. If however you believe you have a product that is faulty, please call or email us as soon as possible during business hours, with your purchase details and to obtain a Customer Return Number. Often problems can be resolved immediately.
Refunds for Original Shipping Costs on Faulty Items
Original shipping costs will be refunded on products deemed faulty, but only if purchased within one month of being reported faulty.
Packages Damaged in Transit
- Master Plan Diaries UK takes great care when packaging your order. In the unfortunate case that your order does get damaged please note the following: -
We consider any damage or loss of goods on a case-by-case basis.
- Master Plan Diaries UK is committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We do not sell, rent or loan your personal information to others. However, we do use your personal data to process your order and to provide you with a more personalised service.
- The Master Plan Diaries UK website is secure and is located within a secure server environment which utilises SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).